My prints are available in a few different ways:
- If you’re in Midcoast Maine and want to see them in person, prints are for sale at the Artisans’ Co-Op in Lincolnville Beach (about 10 minutes north of Camden on Rt. 1) and Archipelago on Main St. in Rockland (about six miles south of Camden on Rt. 1).
- And it’s often convenient for me to meet at my studio, 407 Main St. Rockland. Call for an appointment: 207-230-0858.
- Fine giclee prints are sold directly through this website. Jim personally prints these and ships them to you direct. If you don’t see what you want there, just contact me.
- Lots of pictures are available in a more economical way from www.printsavailable.com While still good prints, they are printed by a machine in a factory. How do they keep the prices low? Volume.
- Custom prints: not seeing what you want to fill a certain space? I’d be glad to help. Just call me at 207-230-0858 or email email@example.com